A growing strategic public relations boutique in New York City with an office in Los Angeles is hiring an Associate to help us provide stellar service to our clients. Our firm is committed to high quality, personal service and we specialize in crisis communications, reputation management, and public affairs services for a range of U.S. and global corporate, non-profit, and government clients. Lots of freedom to participate in meetings and offer opinions – in fact we welcome your views and ideas. Candidates must have at least 3-5 years of prior public relations or communications experience and ideally will have experience in strategic public affairs or corporate communications. We especially like those who have worked on a political campaign or in a government press office, as well as those with experience or interest in U.S. and global policy/politics. Candidates must possess strong writing and oral communications skills and social media chops, and be eager to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience with digital media tools, various PR online tools, a big plus.
- At least 3-5 years of communications or public relations experience with proven results and experience in media relations and in writing effective communications materials
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience/ability to work with a number of clients at the same time.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience/understanding of world affairs and/or U.S. government and politics
- Familiarity with the professional use of digital media channels
- Bachelors’ Degree
401k/Bonus, Health, Metrocard
Email resumes to: [email protected]