KARV has proven success in guiding enterprises and organizations through complex and sensitive crisis situations and the heightened scrutiny and tough questions that can emerge quickly from the media, investors, customers, employees, government officials, suppliers/partners and other constituencies. Most significantly, our counsel has enabled companies not only to “survive” crisis, but also to put in place a foundation from which to rebuild reputation and an increased sense of trust between the client and their key stakeholders.
Our team also guides clients through the preparation and execution of a detailed crisis plan. A robust crisis plan enables rapid, agile decision-making and communication to key stakeholders, saving critical time and allowing an enterprise to set the initial narrative on its own terms. KARV works closely with company executives to review existing crisis protocols and enhance or design a comprehensive crisis communications plan tailored to each client’s specific needs.
- Setting up a “crisis center” with access to all necessary communications resources
- Guiding principles for responses to any crisis
- Crisis Management Team identification and delineation of roles and responsibilities
- Early warning sign assessments
- Potential crisis scenarios for your organization and evaluation of the likelihood and impact of each
- Working with appropriate legal counsel and other corporate functions
- Anticipating likely developments and crafting responses and messaging for each
- Designing and conducting tabletop crisis exercises and crisis training for leadership teams